April

I think we should all be inspired by the daily adventures of life itself. Each day holds something new for us to look forward to. If we have everything planned out, it’s not exciting anymore. There’s no more anticipation and no flavor. Obviously we have to plan our life out to some extent such as what you want to study in the future or what career path you want to take or even as simple as, what do you want to eat in the morning. There are little unavoidable chances that come in your path somewhere along the way that make this journey exhilarating. An unexpected phone call, an unexpected visit, unexpected people and the unexpected chances. The possibilities are limitless.

For some reason, this quote really struck out to me. Humans aren’t angels. Not everything we do can be perfect and honestly speaking, nor will it ever be. We learn from our mistakes. If there were no mistakes, there would be no knowledge. If there was no knowledge, there would be no learning. I think perfection is overrated. It’s an ideal that everyone tries to run for. They conceal their flaws with an impersonation of perfection. There’s nothing wrong about one’s flaws and mistakes because they are there to make us stronger, face reality and prepare us for a better tomorrow rather than trying to cover up for your mistakes, faking perfections.